Our new research cycle for Benchmark Litigation Canada – the definitive guide to Canada's leading litigation law firms and lawyers - has begun!
Benchmark Canada was spawned by Benchmark Litigation, the only publication on the market to focus exclusively on litigation in the US. Since its inception, the Benchmark brand has grown dramatically and garnered industry-wide accolades as the definitive hub for in-depth analysis of the players shaping the dynamic practice of litigation. In keeping with Benchmark’s sharp rise in popularity, its publishing staff increasingly aims to respond to the demands of its audience.
Research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, we examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice area.
- RESEARCH BEGINS – October 10
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE – December 6
- RESEARCH INTERVIEWS (firms and client referees) – October to December
- RANKINGS AND EDITORIAL PUBLISHED – March 2020
Why take part?
- Editorial coverage in the guide
- Accurate and in-depth representation of your firm’s activities
- Exposure to our global readership at the world’s most significant corporations and financial institutions