The 2020 Benchmark Latin America research is set to begin. We invite you to join our free webinar to learn more about the submission and research process.
Please click on the link and fill out the form to register: Webinar Registration
To register for all Benchmark Latin America updates, please follow the link here.
Presenters: Shailyn Tirado, Editor
Date & time: Tuesday January 14, 2020 - 12pm noon ET
Muna Amadi, Marketing & Audience Development Manager
Things to expect include:
- Brief history of the Benchmark Litigation brand
- New regions and industries covered
- Benefits of participating in our research
- How to participate
- Preview of the 2020 questionnaire
- Guidelines and methodology: How firms and lawyers are selected/ranked
- Best practices & Submission Tips
- Special Honors: Top Arbitrators & Top 25 Lat-Am Women in Litigation
- How to Amplify Your Exposure: Commercial Opportunities
- Full Research Timeline & Important Dates
- Q&A session
In this webinar, the Benchmark team will provide more information on the annual research process, including how to better prepare submissions.
Read an overview of the research.
This is a unique opportunity to get guidance on our legal directory submissions and ask questions. This free webinar is recorded and will be available afterwards, in the event that you are unable to participate live.
The recorded version will be available on our website shortly thereafter.