Welcome to Benchmark Latin America - the definitive guide to the region's leading litigation law firms and lawyers.
Benchmark exclusively covers the litigation and disputes markets and aims to provide law firm and lawyer rankings on the market's most important cases and firm developments.
Research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, we examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice areas.
Why take part in our research process?
- Editorial coverage in the guide
- Accurate and in-depth representation of your firm's activities
- Exposure to our global readership at the world's most significant corporations and financial institutions
- No cost involved to participate in the research/submit a questionnaire
- Visibility across our global network of litigation experts in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America
How to take part in our research process?
- View our 2020 research webinar for submission tips here
- Download our RESEARCH FORM.
- Complete the research questionnaire.
- Upload your completed research questionnaire to our ONLINE SUBMISSION PORTAL.
- Upload your client referees via our CLIENT REFEREE PORTAL.
Please mark confidential case information in RED and indicate clearly if the case is wholly or partially confidential (if partially, please specify what elements).
Any information given may be published, except where indicated.
Research Timeline for the 2020 edition:
- RESEARCH WEBINAR – January 14, 2020
- RESEARCH BEGINS – January 15, 2020
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE – March 16, 2020
- RESEARCH INTERVIEWS – January - April 2020 (travel dates TBD)
- CLIENT SURVEY LAUNCH - March 30, 2020
- RANKINGS AND EDITORIAL PUBLISHED – June 2020
For additional information regarding our Methodology, please visit us here.