Welcome to Benchmark Latin America - the definitive guide to the region's leading litigation law firms and lawyers.
Benchmark Litigation has been in the market since 2008. We exclusively cover the litigation and disputes markets and aim to provide law firm and lawyer rankings on the market's most important cases and firm developments.
Research is conducted through extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, we examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to provide their professional opinions on peers and practitioners within their jurisdiction or practice areas.
What We Publish
We publish law firm and lawyer rankings and accompanying editorial in print and online.
We research the following dispute resolution practice areas:
Regions We Cover:
(* = new country added this year)
As the research progresses our team may introduce additional ranking categories for individual countries, if market feedback is strong enough.
Firms need only submit one (1) research questionnaire on behalf of each country. However, if you wish, you can provide additional information and case highlights for individual practice area categories in support of your main submission.
You can have your say as to which practice areas categories you think are most important in your country by completing our Registration Form.
- Research Launch: January 2019
- Submission Deadline: April 3, 2019
- Research Telephone Interviews: February 4 to April 5, 2019
- Travel: In-person Interviews: March/April 2019 (Specific dates TBD)
- Rankings & Editorial Published: end of June 2019
How to take part
To take part in our research simply:
- Download our RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE
- Complete the questionnaire
- Upload the questionnaire to our ONLINE SUBMISSIONS HUB
- Submit your client referees HERE
Please mark confidential case information in RED and indicate clearly if the case is wholly or partially confidential (if partially, please specify what elements).
Any information given may be published, except where indicated.
Firms can submit client referees to us via the secure online form.
Each referee is entered on a separate row. Additional referees can be added by clicking the 'A CLIENT REFEREE' button.
This system ensures that we contact all of your referees in a timely manner and that their details are secure from a data protection perspective.
There is NO LIMIT on the number of client referees you can submit.
All client referees that are submitted will be contacted.
All client information provided will be treated as confidential.
Why take part?
- Editorial coverage in the guide
- Accurate and in-depth representation of your firm's activities
- Exposure to our global readership at the world's most significant corporations and financial institutions
- No cost involved
For additional information regarding our Methodology, please visit us here.
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST, CLICK HERE