Benchmark Data Security & Privacy Forum 2017 - Overview
February 14, 2017, CONVENE TIMES SQUARE, NEW YORK
Benchmark Litigation was pleased to host the Benchmark Data & Privacy Forum, coming to New York in February 2017.
The forum will covered the latest developments in privacy law and give you the chance to network with others professionals working in the privacy, litigation and IP law arenas.
Delegates joined their peers to hear more about:
- How to efficiently prepare your data security plan
- US regulatory and legislative updates
- Mobile devices and the internet of things
- Choosing the right type of cyber insurance
- The New Data Privacy Shield
- Successfully manage commercial compliance
The event brochure will be made available shortly.
Privacy, litigation and IP lawyers from leading technology and corporate organisations will come together to hear from top general counsel, security and data protection officers.
- General Counsel
- Privacy lawyers
- IP lawyers
- Litigation lawyers
- Security officers
- Risk officers
- Data protection officers
+1 212 224 3411
+1 212 224 3337