Benchmark Women in Litigation Forum - Palo Alto 2017 - Overview
June 20, 2017, Crowne Plaza, Palo Alto
Following the success of back-to-back Benchmark Women in Litigation Forums in California, as well as three successful events in New York, Benchmark Litigation is returned to Palo Alto on June 20, 2017 to look at how women thrive in litigation. This time around, the event showcased various attributes, strategies, and success stories that contribute to the success of women in litigation.
The forum examined business differences and personal career differences between the corporate industry and private field for women. Join us for this one-day interactive forum, in a peer-led environment for you to become a better litigator, improve your skills in the ‘business of litigation’ and advance your progression through the ranks. Delegates will hear some of the USA’s top in-house and private practice women lawyers to discuss litigation issues.
- Networking opportunities with senior general counsel and private practice litigators
- The latest case studies and how to improve your litigation strategies
- How to minimise litigation and contain damage when it happens
- Practical and authoritative advice from some today's most prolific female litigators
- Discuss how to advance your career and challenges faced in this industry
The intention is to provide an inclusive discussion around the talent pipeline as well as discussing the latest developments in the litigation field. Aimed at junior to senior professionals, both men and women, the Forum will equally be of interest to all in-house counsel as well as private practice. Those with an interest in sucession planning and recruitment are also welcome to attend.
- General counsel
- In-house counsel
- Litigation counsel
- Chief legal officers
- Compliance officers
- Corporate and legal affairs
- General prosecutors
- Private practice
+44 (0) 207 779 8740
+1 212 224 3417
+44 (0) 20 7779 8836