Benchmark Women in Litigation Forum - Canada 2017 - Overview
October 18, Deloitte Toronto Offices
After growing successful litigation forums in New York and Palo Alto for three years, Benchmark Litigation expanded its popular Women in Litigation series due to high demand to discuss the hottest legal topics for Canadian businesses with a focus on women.
Delegates were able to join this one day interactive forum to hear the latest leadership development practices, strategies for increased litigation success, using women as lead counsel in high stakes litigation, and practical tips for the next generation of women litigators. Sharing their insights were some of Canada’s top in-house and private practice women lawyers to discuss litigation and leadership development issues.
We also welcomed an insightful keynote from the Honourable Justice Gloria Epstein.
Senior women litigtion counsel came together to:
- Participate in networking opportunities with general counsel, private practitioners and international litigation experts
- Discuss the latest developments and how to improve their litigation strategies
- Understand how to minimize litigation and contain damage when it happens
- Share practical and authoritative advice from some of today's most prolific women litigators
- Debate how to advance their careers and review the challenges faced in this industry
Key takeaways and photos from the event will be made available shortly. If you wanted to be the first to know of the event's return or know of similar events, email firstname.lastname@example.org.