Jessica Taub Rosenberg is a trial lawyer with experience representing employers and prominent senior executives in all aspects of employment-related litigation before
federal and state courts, administrative agencies and arbitration panels. Jessica’s litigation experience includes defense of claims of discrimination, retaliation and harassment; disputes involving the enforcement of employment contracts and non-competition covenants; and tort claims such as fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference and defamation.
Jessica also advises clients on a broad variety of subjects, including: terminations and other disciplinary actions; employment, consulting and separation agreements; investigations of alleged harassment and other employee misconduct; employment policies and practices; and litigation avoidance. In addition, Jessica conducts trainings for clients with a focus on Anti-Harassment, Professional Conduct and Best Practices for Human Resources Professionals.
Jessica has been shortlisted as a 2019 Labor & Employment New York Attorney of the Year and recognized as a New York “Local Litigation Star” by Benchmark Litigation, as well as included on Benchmark’s “Under 40 Hot List.” She has also been recognized as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in the area of Employment & Labor.
- mGage, a global mobile messaging company, in obtaining a preliminary injunction from the Southern District of New York enforcing restrictive covenants and enjoining former employees from working for any competitor and from soliciting any employees, clients, suppliers, customers or business prospects of mGage, among other restrictions.
- Defense of an employee at Dentons, the international law firm, against sexual harassment, in a highly publicized purported “#MeToo” claim.
- Elie Tahari, Ltd., a global luxury fashion brand, in various employment-related matters, as well as advising the company with respect to its employment practices.
- Douglas Elliman Realty in defense of claims brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law as well as claims of discrimination under New York State Human Rights Law alleging a hostile work environment.
- FTI Consulting, a global business advisory firm, in defense of various contract and restrictive covenant claims brought by a former managing director of the company.
Last updated: June 2019