T: +1 (602) 650 2000
Melissa Ho is a trial attorney with a detailed understanding of government regulations and business litigation. A former prosecutor, she is sympathetic to the disruption and chaos a government inquiry and criminal investigation can cause.
In defending criminal matters, Melissa successfully defends clients at both state and federal levels. She also makes appearances before state licensing boards, the Arizona Clemency Board, and the Arizona Corporation Commission. Skilled at internal investigations and high-profile matters, Melissa works effectively with the media to form rapid responses to sensitive matters and media inquiries.
Melissa works as a liaison between the business and litigation professionals both in the United States and in Asia to formulate comprehensive plans in response to contract disputes and government inquiries. Combining her government regulatory knowledge, litigation skills, and knowledge of Asian cultural practices, Melissa provides sound business advice for clients with interests both nationally and internationally.
Melissa’s representative experience includes:
- Defense of government inquiries (civil and criminal)
- Advising companies (both privately held and publicly traded) on litigation matters
- Preparation of witnesses for depositions, arbitrations, and testimonials under oath
- Coordination of rapid response and crisis communications for high profile clients
- False Claims Act representation, compliance and training
- Advising clients with matters before the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control
Last updated July 2019