Lynn K. Neuner is an experienced trial lawyer. She focuses on litigation involving securities, mergers, insurance coverage and false advertising. She has tried cases in federal and state court and conducted dozens of hearings before the National Advertising Division and the Networks. Her work involves the representation of large financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, mega insurers, domestic manufacturers and individual directors and officers.
Her representative experience includes:
- Pfizer, Wyeth and Pharmacia in 10b-5 securities cases asserting misrepresentations of side effects of blockbuster drugs for arthritis, pain and depression
- Travelers in mega insurance coverage case against Northrop Grumman involving pollution at several sites in Long Island
- Ingersoll-Rand in complex commercial trial involving employee stock plan
- Toronto-Dominion Bank in second largest Ponzi scheme in the U.S. involving Stanford Bank in Antigua
- Corp Group in significant shareholder dispute regarding sale of Colombian bank
- Bayer, Merck and Pfizer in advertising matters impacting Claritin, Advil, Coppertone and Centrum
- Weight Watchers in securities class action and derivate suits relating to competition with online apps
- Veterans seeking disability benefits in landmark class action litigation
Lynn was recently named a "Distinguished Leader" by New York Law Journal for 2018, which recognizes New York lawyers in leadership roles who have achieved impressive results in the last year, and was named to Crain's New York Business's "Leading Women Lawyers in NYC," an inaugural list that recognizes women lawyers "who juggle both distinguished careers and exceptional civic and philanthropic activities." Lynn was also recognized as one of the New York County Lawyers Association's "Outstanding Women in the Legal Profession." The American Lawyer named Lynn one of the nation's top "45 Under 45" women attorneys in the country and separately as one of the nation's top litigation "Rising Stars" in "The Young Litigators Fab Fifty." She is consistently recognized as one of the "Top 250 Women in Litigation" in the U.S. by Euromoney's Benchmark Litigation, and she is also recognized as a National and New York "Litigation Star" in Securities litigation. A Benchmark source described Lynn as "one of the most talented lawyers I have seen in my career. She is amazingly adept at predicting client's needs and is very diligent, works well with other firms, is great on overall legal strategy as well as the day-to-day, offers amazing client service and puts together teams that work efficiently to deliver high-quality work product within a reasonable fee." Another source said "Lynn is a mastermind, she's everyone's first choice."
Lynn is currently a member of the Commercial Division Advisory Council and currently serves on the Lawyers' Committee of the Inner City Scholarship Fund. She received her J.D. in 1992 from Yale Law School and received her B.A., summa cum laude, from Williams College in 1989.
Last updated: July 2018