T: +1 (212) 455 2696
Lynn K. Neuner was named as one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in the U.S. by Euromoney’s Benchmark Litigation in 2019. She is recognized as an expert in several fields, spanning mergers and securities cases, insurance coverage disputes, high-end contract matters, and advertising controversies, among others. Her work involves the representation of large financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, mega insurers, domestic manufacturers and individual directors and officers. Lynn’s representative experience includes:
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank in litigation related to Stanford Ponzi scheme
- Pfizer in domestic and international arbitrations regarding disputes over co-development and distribution agreements
- Travelers in mega insurance coverage cases against Northrop Grumman involving pollution at several sites in Long Island
- Chilean conglomerate Corp Group in an international arbitration regarding shareholder rights in a Colombian bank in excess of $600 million
- Bayer, Merck, and Pfizer in advertising matters impacting Claritin, Advil, Coppertone and Centrum
- Wyeth and Pharmacia in 10b-5 securities cases asserting misrepresentation of side effects of blockbuster drugs for arthritis, pain and depression
- Weight Watchers in a securities class action, derivative suit, and strategic alliance with Oprah Winfrey
Lynn has been honored as a 2018 “Distinguished Leader” by New York Law Journal, named to Crain’s New York Business’s “Leading Women Lawyers in NYC,” and recognized as one of the New York County Lawyers Association’s “Outstanding Women in the Legal Profession.” She is consistently recognized as one of the “Top 250 Women in Litigation” in the U.S. by Euromoney’s Benchmark Litigation, and as a National and New York “Litigation Star” in Securities. A Benchmark source described Lynn as “one of the most talented lawyers I have seen in my career. She is amazingly adept at predicting clients’ needs, and is great on overall legal strategy as well as the day-to-day, and offers amazing client service.” Lynn is recognized by Chambers USA in General Commercial, Insurance and Advertising, where a source described her as “extremely smart, not just academic but also business-savvy,” and she is recommended by The Legal 500 as a “highly regarded practitioner.” Lynn was also selected as a David Rockefeller Fellow.
Lynn co-authors the New York Law Journal’s monthly “New York Court of Appeals Roundup,” and is currently a member of the Commercial Division Advisory Council and on the Lawyers’ Committee of the Inner City Scholarship Fund. She received her J.D. from Yale Law School and received her B.A., summa cum laude, from Williams College.
Last updated August 2019