5F SEDCCO 1 Building, 120 Rada corner Legaspi Streets
Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229
Languages: English, Hokkien, Mandarin
Poblador Bautista & Reyes is a professional partnership that was founded on 1 October 1994 by Alexander J. Poblador, Mario Luza Bautista, and Gilbert Raymund T. Reyes.
It is a full-service law firm with extensive experience and expertise, particularly in the fields of litigation and commercial arbitration, corporations, real estate and construction, intellectual property, media and telecommunications, anti-trust and competition, insurance and banking, insolvency and restructuring, family law, taxation and immigration.
The firm has been consistently regarded as belonging to the top tier in the area of Dispute Resolution and its partners have been consistently cited as leading practitioners in the areas of Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property, Construction and Real Estate, BankingandFinance,CapitalMarkets,MergersandAcquisitions,Tax,Labourand Employment, Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Media.
The firm currently has 15 partners and 23 associates, who are members of the International Trademark Association (INTA), the Intellectual Property Association of the Philippines (IPAP), Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA), Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA), and the Tax Management Association of the Philippines (TMAP). Languages spoken are English, Hokkien, and Mandarin.
Chambers & Partners: Top Ranked, Asia Pacific (2020)
Global Law Experts: Telecommunications Law Firm of the Year, Philippines (2020)
International Financial Law Review 1000 (2020):
• Tier 2 – Capital Markets: Equity; Capital Markets: Debt
• Tier 3 – Banking; Restructuring and Insolvency; Mergers and Acquisitions; Project Finance
The Legal 500 (2020):
• Tier 2 – Dispute Resolution
• Tier 3 – Intellectual Property
Asia Business Law: Best law firm – Litigation; Restructuring & Insolvency (2019)
World Trademark Review 1000 (2019): Bronze Band
Asian-mena Counsel/In-House Community:
• Firm of the Year – Real Estate & Construction (2017)
• Honorable Mention – Environmental Law; International Arbitration; Litigation & Dispute Resolution (2017)
• Firm of the Year– Litigation & Dispute Resolution (2016)
• Highly Recommended – Dispute Resolution & Litigation; Intellectual Property (2017)
• Recommended – Construction & Real Estate; Corporate/M&A; Energy & Natural Resources, Information Technology, Telecommunications and Media, Labor and Employment (2017)
• Tier 1 –Real Estate & Construction (2016)
• Tier 2 – Dispute Resolution; Immigration; Intellectual Property; Labor & Employment; Technology, Media & Telecommunications; Tax (2016)
• Tier 3 – Tax (2016)
• Tier 4 – Corporate and M&A (2016)